Did you know you can stream live video now with Facebook? It’s a great way to engage your fans, and it’s easy.
- Before Facebook Live, I would record video to my phone,
and then download to my computer, and then upload to YouTube.
- Although this is the best way to go for SEO as YouTube activity can improve your standing with Google, it takes time, and you have to have plenty of free space on your phone.
- With Facebook Live, the video is stored directly to the Facebook server, and then once the Live Broadcast is complete, it posts to your page so that your Fans can view after the fact…It’s a lot of fun…Try it out!
- Videos created with Facebook Live provide you stats…for example a video I shot at OB Pier has received 418 views so far:
- For more information, please use: https://www.facebook.com/help/1636872026560015 , https://www.facebook.com/facebookmedia/best-practices/live or http://newsroom.fb.com/news/2016/04/introducing-new-ways-to-create-share-and-discover-live-video-on-facebook/ if you need help, call 760-579-6120.